Improve your collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services brings many tools to facilitate information sharing and managing internal processes. Open up documents, staff information, handle forms driven processes, and access and analyze your business data.
Benefits of SharePoint Services Include:
- A simple and consistent user experience.
- Increase your productivity by simplifying everyday activities.
- Improve your compliance with regulatory requirements through comprehensive control over your content and processes.
- Share your business data without exposing sensitive information.
- Make better informed decisions more quickly by presenting core information in dashboards.
- Accelerate processes that span organizational boundaries.
- Manage your intranet, extranet, and internet applications throughout the enterprise.
Struggling with Microsoft SharePoint?
SharePoint is a great tool for organizations of all sizes. It is a tool which requires careful planning before you introduce it to a wide audience. If you have setup your environment and are now struggling with repairing the configuration or looking to get started on the proper foot, let us assist you.
Thinking about migrating from WSS > MOSS?
If you want to migrate from a prior version or from Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) to Microsoft Office SharePoint Services (MOSS), there are some important considerations with upgrading from a prior version of Sharepoint. Similarly switching from WSS to MOSS can also introduce some new challenges. Let us help you navigate the process so you can continue to receive the benefits of SharePoint services in your environment without frustration.
It’s time to transform the way you do business!
Let’s evaluate whether your business can benefit from Microsoft Windows SharePoint services (WSS or MOSS).
Call today (732) 356-2789, or send an email using the contact form on this page.
We look forward to assisting you.